Wifi.brussels is the free official Wi-Fi network of the Brussels-Capital Region
Wifi.brussels is rolling out hotspots all over the region where large numbers of people congregate – on public squares, along main roads, etc.
You can surf there on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Surfing via wifi.brussels is child's play: you set up a free account and you have immediate access to all the wifi.brussels hotspots in the Region.
From this moment on and if you agree, your device will automatically be recognised by wifi.brussels. You won't need to enter your login again each time.
Free Wi-Fi for all is one of the cornerstones of www.smartcity.brussels.
How to use it?
1. From the available Wi-Fi networks, select wifi.brussels.
When the connection page appears,
click "Don't have an account".
2. To create an account, enter your personal details.
The email address you use will be your username.
Don't forget to check "I agree to the terms and conditions".
3. In the following screen click "Email me" to receive an email
with your account information.
4. Click "Sign On" to access the internet immediately.
5. The last screen allows you to link your mobile to your account.
This way you will be connected automatically when you are
near a hotspot of the wifi. brussels network.
Note: your username remains active for 1 year.